Thursday, February 17, 2011

Saved by the bell.

Don't you just love it when a good friend calls? It's even better when they call when you've been thinking about calling them for awhile, when you might be having a bit of a downer day or (even better) when your kids are otherwise occupied so you can actually have an adult conversation without having to sneer "Stop hitting your sister" as sternly and quietly as possible so your child will listen and you don't sound like a bear over the phone. Not that that's happened to me :) Anyway, I just had one of those phone calls. Thanks Charlotte, it was great to talk. And one a week or two ago from Kayli. That was even more unexpected because she lives in Switzerland and so we don't get to talk that often. I'm so grateful for my wonderful friends. I love you guys.

2 comments: