Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ouch!

It seems to me like one of these days I'm going to miss having Legos spread ALL over my house, but today is not that day. I just stepped on one of those tiny tiny pieces yet again and it stabbed right through my sock and made me jump, pulling a muscle in my back that was already causing it's own havoc. I turn around to glare at whatever the culprit is and there I find... a tiny Lego. Of course!! I love that my kids love Legos. They are great creative toys. But I do not love when they leave the room they're supposed to be confined to. Because me feet always find them. So today I do not miss them. But someday when my boys are grown and my cleaning is simple and there are no Legos to be found, I will probably wish there were little boys leaving their toys strewn about. Maybe it's not that big a deal after all.

(Picture of the Lego culprit here)
(Ok so I'm not the most computer savvy and I really can't figure out how to import a picture of a little Lego from the web. It seems like I've seen some of you do that kind of thing before. Anyone want to share how to do it with me?)

No comments:

Post a Comment