Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring break- Day 5 & April Fools!

Since today was April 1st, I played a little April Fools joke on the kids. I called the kids to the table for lunch and said I'd made meatballs. But this was the actual plate. Although it did look like meatballs, they were fooled when I handed them each a cupcake with "spaghetti" curled icing and "meatballs" made out of chocolates rolled in strawberry jam. Were you fooled too?? They got a good laugh out of that. And since it was a fun thing, they got to eat their dessert first. (And I did then feed them an actual lunch after that :)






The entertainment for today was a break for me. Jared and I went on a date. Katelyn and Stephanie came over. They were the entertainment for today, can't you tell? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment