Friday, July 15, 2011

Ethan's words this week


I was greeted by this bunch of adorableness when I woke up from a nap!! What a sweet way to wake up.
Ethan's new words this week are:
Boo!
Hi (with a wave)
Bye (with a wave)
Go
More
Boom! (with a gotcha pose- he does have older brothers :)
Mommeeeeeee (a sudden change from the long standing "mama")
Milk
Juice
Out (for outside)
Boy (which he calls both Coleson & Hunter when he's trying to get their attention)

I've been a touch worried that he was not speaking a whole lot yet. He's been our latest talker so far. (And our latest walker too- I think it's my fault because I baby him so much- I don't want him to get bigger-why do they all do that?!) But I took heart in the fact that each child does things at their own pace. And he definitely understood what we were speaking to him. I was sure that when he started talking it would come quickly. I was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment