Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Break- Day 1

So today was the first day of spring break. I remember this beloved vacation when I was a kid. It always seemed like an eternity between Christmas break and spring break. So we're liv'n it up this week and I actually have an activity planned every day. Go me!!
So today the kids played Legos (rather nicely) while I exercised and took a shower. It was really rather heavenly actually.
Then after Ethan's nap, we packed up a picnic dinner (to eat in the car because it was too cold to eat outside). Then we met Jared at Snapperz, ate our picnic in the car (that was lamo- lamo is my new favorite word today), and then went inside and played. A friend had posted a tip that Snapperz is free after 5 on Mondays. What a deal. A great place for family home evening. I had expected the place to be a zoo since it's spring break and all, but it really wasn't bad at all. So the kids played for almost 3 hours. And had a blast. I must say, it was pretty fun. Although, my fun was in watching them have fun. Seriously, I LOVE watching my kids have fun and laugh. That pretty much makes it a great activity for me. I took picture after picture of them laughing and playing and bouncing. That's why most of them turned out blurry- because they never really stopped bouncing the whole time. So, enjoy what you can make out of them. They were having too much fun for me to make them stop and pose
.

No comments:

Post a Comment