Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Children's Museum

Saturday was Robotics Day at the Children's Museum so Charlotte and I decided to take the kids. I met her there and we spent all day playing. It was a really nice day. As Charlotte posted on Facebook, her & I were pretty stink'n proud of ourselves that we made it through the whole day with only 1 wipe between us. Whew!! We saw everything we wanted to and did something for everyone. Although there was some concern about doing all boy things, we did finally make it to the Barbie exhibit- so the girls were happy too (actually the boys always ham it up at the Barbie exhibit on the catwalk- I think they like it more than they'd say :) Katie and Elena were thrilled to get a pony on the Ferris wheel that went up and down.

Charlotte showed off her hula hoop skills. I was VERY impressed :) The robots were cool too.



Katie even thought to practice her princess wave to the crowd!

No comments:

Post a Comment