Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Carrots anyone?

Coleson is a carrot freak.  He loves 'em- as pictured here.  He's always asking if I have any whole carrots in the fridge- which I don't often enough.  He's not interested in those baby carrots like most people like, the ones you can easily drench in ranch dipping and have a fairly equal carrot to ranch ratio.  No... he wants whole carrots.  No ranch.  I'm expecting him to turn orange any day now.  Actually, that reminds me, he WAS orange for a while when he was a baby.  I rushed him to the doctor when he was around 7 months old because he had a distinct orange tint and some family members were very concerned.  Turned out I got a pat on the back from our pediatrician, because he was turning orange from eating so many carrots and squash.  I wonder if you turn red from eating tomatoes or green from eating peas?

No comments:

Post a Comment