Friday, May 4, 2012

Pregnancy tummy shots

So I think Jared would secretly like to have twins.  Every pregnancy he talks about how *terrible* it would be to have twins.  But every ultrasound he's like, there's just "one"? Almost disappointed.  Funny huh?  But he'd never admit to it. 

4 months
5 months
Anyway, this pregnancy, I just popped out FAST.  I usually try to gain weight at the recommended rates.  But despite all my efforts, I gained a lot very fast and had a pretty big baby bump very early on.  So, Jared was quite convinced this time it was twins.  I really would've been ok with that too.  I've always thought having twins at the beginning of your family (when you don't know any better) or at the end (when you have big helpers) would be pretty fun.  So here are some pictures of my rather large baby bump. 

No comments:

Post a Comment