Saturday, May 26, 2012

Katelyn & Andy's wedding reception

Congratulations to Katelyn & Andy!!  They are like the most meant-to-be-together couple we've ever known.  They drove over to Nauvoo on Friday for their wedding and we helped prepare for the reception on Saturday.  I'm in my second trimester now and have tons of energy.  Which is a good thing.  Katelyn assigned me to be wedding coordinator and there was a lot to do.  But it was a lot of fun!! And I was so happy to help such a wonderful couple.  The reception went wonderfully.  Katelyn was the flower girl and Ethan was the ring bearer.  They did a very simple civil ceremony too because Andy is a convert and so none of his family was able to go to the temple for their wedding.  My little cuties added the perfect amount of adorable to their reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment