Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm alive...in case you were wondering :)

Yes it has been forever since I blogged. I didn't realize that the last post I'd made was the one that I was all overwhelmed and not the most upbeat. Sorry- didn't mean to leave that on there so long. Things are still crazy, but we're surviving.

Also, I've snapped tons of adorable pictures lately with my phone (like usual), but can't figure out how to upload them to my pc. I usually snap photos with my phone then email them to myself to upload with my other gobs of photos. But Yahoo! updated like a month or so ago and ever since I can't get my photos to come in. They appear in Yahoo! as .txt documents. (???) No idea how to fix it. I might have to bite the bullet and go to the cell phone store !?!?! My favorite place to go with 4 kids who think the displays were placed there for their personal enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment